Dawn is a qualified Integrative Counsellor who specializes in working in a relational way with Clients. Dawn has extensive experience of working with Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Loss and Relationship Difficulties.
She will work with you to understand how you see the world, your values and what is important to you. Together you will explore root causes of your difficulties and identify the potential you have to make the changes you want.
Cross cultural work, issues relating to third culture and re-entry into birth country, childhood sexual abuse, rape and trauma. Dawn’s experience includes living and working therapeutically overseas.
Training & Registrations
- Studies completed for MSc Psychotherapy (4 years advanced clinical training) in Relational Transactional Analysis
- Psychotherapy: Metanoia Institute (Middlesex University)
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapeutic Counselling: Metanoia Institute
- HE Certificate in Humanistic Counselling based on TA: Winchester University
- Certificate in Counselling Skills: Basingstoke College of Technology
- Accredited member of the .
- Member of the following Transactional Analysis professional organisations: EATA, and UKATA.
- Tutor and Team Leader (Mental Health) for PRIME (Partners in International Medical Education)
- Registered member of the International Therapist Directory
Accredited member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy BACP.
Membership number 225688
Registered with Counselling Directory
In the event of a concern or complaint please contact the individual therapist in the first instance. If this is still unresolved you can contact the Governing Body for that therapist, i.e. BACP or BABCP online.